BOOK YOUR TRIP FOR ALL YOUR OCCASIONS SUCH AS:
AIRPORTS, PORTS, CRUISES, LONDON WEST END THEATRE VISITS , DAY TRIPS, SHOPPING MALLS
SHARE A TAXI WITH FRIENDS SAVE MONEY
We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Our site's registration form requests users to give us contact information (like their name) and unique identifiers (like their email address). This information is used as follows:
• The customer's contact information is used to contact the visitor when necessary.
• We also use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company or companies within the easy Group. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
• Unique identifiers (such as email addresses) are collected to verify the user's identity, and for use as account numbers in our record system.
Our site uses an order form to enable customers to obtain information and make Bookings. We collect visitor's contact information (like their name and address), unique identifiers (like their email address), and financial information (like their credit/debit card numbers)
• The customer's contact information is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Contact information from the order form is also used to send orders and information about our company to our customers. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
• Financial information that is collected is used to check the users' qualifications and bill the user for products and services.
• Unique identifiers (such as email addresses) are collected from Web site visitors to verify the user's identity and for use as account numbers in our record system.
Please note that our websites will assume you to agree to receive e-communications when you are making a booking. On all subsequent e-communications you will have the opportunity to opt-out of future direct marketing material. Please also see Choice/Opt-out below.
You have the right to ask us not to send you direct marketing material, this can be done by a written request to us. On our e-communications you can also use the unsubscribe function to opt-out of future communications. Once we have properly received your notification, we will take steps to cease using your information in this manner.
Third Party Advertising
We may use third party advertising companies to serve ads on our site. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
• Follow the Customer Login link to update your profile.
Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Contacting the web site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please follow the FAQ link below or call the phone number on the home page.